Various Universities all over the country conduct LLB entrance exams and some of the most prestigious ones are D.U., P.U., B.H.U., Symbiosis University, etc.
If a graduate student wishes to study law from a notable university then they need to give entrance exam conducted by the Universities. Pattern of the entrance exams remains more or less similar across all top universities and we at ‘Maansarovar Law Centre’ prepare students get selected in College of their choice through our coaching.
As already discussed entrance pattern for most of the Universities remain similar. Below mentioned five subjects from the syllabus for the same.
Maths is most debatable section as its weightage varies from exam to exam, yet it cannot be completely avoided and doing so may lead to disastrous results. Let us look at the reason as to why Maths is an important area to be covered.
- In D.U. LL.B. & P.U. entrance exam, 2-10 questions can come. However, in BHU upto 20 Questions come from Maths section.
- Even though competitive exams can throw any number of surprises at the students still syllabus of Maths is usually limited to 6-8 topics only.
- It is an extremely scoring subject and with little preparation a student can easily score 100% marks in this section.
- Practice at length is not required unlike that needed for government job entrance exams such as SSC CGL, Banking etc. as level of questions remain easy to moderate.
- Many Universities do not mention Maths as a part of their syllabus yet questions from Time & Work, Percentage etc. as seen in logical reasoning section.
We at ‘Maansarovar Law Centre’ make out utmost efforts in helping each student bag the college of their law. We are completely formulaless when it comes to Maths and only concepts are cleared. You may view some of our lectures and we hope it will be very helpful for you.
Together let’s start your success story!
Maansarovar Law Centre