CURRENT EVENTS 06-09-2022
1. Former Tata Sons Chairman Cyrus Mistry died in a car accident on 4th Sep 2022.
2. India has become the fifth largest economy in the world leaving behind United Kingdom (U.K).
GDP in US $ .
I. USA - 25.34
II. China - 19.91
III. Japan - 4.91
IV. Germany - 4.25
V. India - 3.53 India may be third largest economy by 2029.
VI. UK - 3.37
3. MS Liz Truss will be the next and third women Prime Minister of UK. Truss beat her rival former Finance Minister Rishik Sunak.
4. Union Govt. plans to rename Rajpath as Kartavya Path.
5. Jharkhand CM Hemant Soren wins Trust vote amid turmoil. Jharkhand Legislative assembly passed confidence motion tabled by ruling coaliation Govt. 48 MLAs voted in favour of govt. out of 78 members in the 82 member house.