DU LL.B is a very prestigious exam and every year thousands of students appear for it. It is conducted on all India level and we at Maansarovar Law Centre helps students clear this exam. Every year there are students who join us for various batches i.e., one year batch, six months batch and three months batches however some students realise the importance of the exam at the 11th hour and they need some quick tricks and help from us as to how to clear the exam in such a duration as small as 30days. Clearing this exam in 30 days is a difficult task however we usually provide students with the below mentioned tips to help them with their preparation and fast track their speed to be ready for the exam.
1) Focus on Legal Reasoning, political science and current affairs - These are the most important areas for the entrance exam and approximately 70% paper comes from these areas so it is advisable that a student should begin his/her preparation with the three areas.
2) Avoid Studying Maths - When time is an issue then it is advisable that maths may not be studied at all. It is being observed that for past few years that hardly any question from maths is being asked and a student preparing at a late stage may completely avoid studying maths.
3) Refer to only the below-mentioned topics for reasoning - Reasoning is an important area and it is observed that about 15 questions are asked each year from this section however it is also observed that questions usually come from the below-mentioned topics. Studying these well will definitely cover up to 80-90% of the reasoning syllabus. These topics are -
A. Number Series
B. Directions and Distance
C. Blood Relation
F. Word Analogy and Classification
G. Ranking and Arrangement
H. Coding Decoding
4) Join a mock test series - We at Maansarovar Law Centre DM always insist that along with studying, taking the mock test on a regular basis is equally essential for your preparation and if this step is avoided then the ultimate final result may be disastrous. If this exercise is given utmost importance then students end up getting extremely good ranks in the exam and it is advisable that students starting at any stage must join a mock test series because taking mock tests seriously helps a student in various ways. Along with reducing the anxiety about the actual exam, it helps them realize their weak areas too. Doing post-mock test work is also a very important step.
5) Refer to previous year's papers for English preparation - It is observed that in the DU LL.B entrance exam, questions from the English section mostly come from comprehension. Some part is also observed in vocabulary and grammar. Vocabulary is not a very important section and it varies every year however comprehension is a significant area that is asked every year. For comprehension, it is advisable that a student goes through previous five-year papers of DU LL.B to get a fair idea of the level of comprehension.
These other five tips that we would like to give to all law aspirants planning to succeed in the DU LL.B entrance exam and we at Maansarovar Law Centre would be very happy to help you in any way possible. For more assistance, you may call us. We are open 7 days a week.
Together let's start your success story!